The National Youth Health Programme is now accepting expressions of interest for the Specialist Certificate in Youth Health Promotion 2017/2018 run in conjunction with NUI Galway. Please email email@example.com for an application form, detailing your name and the organisation you represent.
Closing date for applications is Friday June 16th 2017.
Key Benefits of this Qualification
- Build the capacity of your organisation to identify and address effectively the health needs of young people.
- Develop a range of competencies in health promotion.
- Access to up to date research and specialist input from guest speakers.
- Develop a whole organisational approach to health promotion.
- Supports the implementation of the National Quality Standards Framework.
Certificate in Health Promotion (Level 7): Specialist Certificate in Youth Health Promotion awarded by NUI Galway.
The course takes place in Dublin over 15 days (5 Blocks of 3 Days) from September 2017 to May 2018.