Youth Health Promotion Manual
This manual aims to introduce those working with young people to good practice in health promotion. This manual is designed to be used by:
- anyone working with young people with an understanding and appreciation of youth health;
- participants on the Specialist Certificate in Youth Health Promotion;
- organisations undertaking the Health Quality Mark;
- those undertaking specific National Youth Health Programme training;
- those engaged in youth health-related programme delivery;
those engaged in youth health-related policy development.