Applications are now being accepted for the NYCI Specialist Certificate in Youth Health Promotion 2014/2015 run in conjunction with NUI Galway.
Key Benefits of this Qualification
- Build the capacity of your organisation to identify and address effectively the health needs of young people.
- Develop a range of competencies in health promotion.
- Access to up to date research and specialist input from guest speakers.
- Develop a whole organisational approach to health promotion.
- Supports the implementation of the National Quality Standards Framework.
Certificate in Health Promotion (Level 7): Specialist Certificate in Youth Health Promotion awarded by NUI Galway.
The course takes place in Dublin over 15 days (5 Blocks of 3 Days) from September 2014 to May 2015.
Closing Date for applications 18th July 2014
Download brochure here to find out more (pdf) >>