The National Youth Health Programme is now accepting applications for the Specialist Certificate in Youth Health Promotion 2016/2017 run in conjunction with NUI Galway. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form, detailing your name and the organisation you represent.
Closing date for applications is Friday May 6th 2016.
Key Benefits of this Qualification
- Build the capacity of your organisation to identify and address effectively the health needs of young people.
- Develop a range of competencies in health promotion.
- Access to up to date research and specialist input from guest speakers.
- Develop a whole organisational approach to health promotion.
- Supports the implementation of the National Quality Standards Framework.
NYCI has developed the Health Quality Mark (HQ Mark) as a health promotion initiative with a view to enhancing best practice and a high standard of quality in all aspects of health promotion in youth organisations.